Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Briley & Teague Browning Invector chokes.

Briley & Teague Browning Invector chokes.

ALL SOLD NOW THANKS!!!

Briley & Teague Browning Invector chokes.
    I have a set of 3 Briley Extended Ported chokes to fit Browning/Mirouku Invector (Not invector plus!)
    I have two Improved Cylinder (1/4) and one Modified (1/2) which is pretty much all the average clay shooter will ever need.
    They cost 44 pounds each new!
    Here:
    http://www.gun.co.uk/webshop/index.p...oduct_id=30309
    I'm looking for 90 pounds posted to your door.

I also have a set of Teague flush fitting Skeet chokes which I would like 25 pounds for.

Or... Both sets can be yours for 110 pounds posted!

I was always a little sceptical about precision chokes until one day i decided to compare them to standard ones on a pattern plate. The difference was astounding!
    I've just traded my Browning 425 for a Berretta 687 Silver pigeon III so these are now surplus to requirement.

These are also advertised elsewhere.

Payment by paypal 'gift' preferred but will consider other forms and send once funds cleared.

Cheers,
    MS
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 05-09-2010 at 20:00. Reason: Extra info

Glad that you've seen the light and traded up to a good maker! I wish these chokes were Beretta, I would rip your hand off. I have sent this on to a mate who may be interested, I'll let you know if he is. JC

Thanks mate!
    I've shot well with the old Browning and used to shoot clays to quite a high standard. (Suffering a bit of 'skill fade' these days though!!) I now have gone back towards game and wanted a gun I could do a bit of both with really. The Berretta fitted that idea perfectly as it is relatively light, has a narrow rib and Auto safety, but also has 30" barrells and the multi-choke option!
    Another point worth mentioning with the precision chokes is that you can generally shoot one more choke size opened than you would normally as the shot distribution within the pattern is so much better.
    MS

I have a full set of teagues for both my Brownings and would recomend anyone without to give them a try.

I shoot a full teague in my Bennelli with some outstanding results on foxes

Account Suspended
    I always thought you had to be extremely cautious regarding swapping Teague chokes from one shotgun to anther. That's why Nigel always etches the shotguns serial number on his tubes when you have them fitted, and requests that you quote the serial number if you require additional or replacement tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jones View Post
    I always thought you had to be extremely cautious regarding swapping Teague chokes from one shotgun to anther. That's why Nigel always etches the shotguns serial number on his tubes when you have them fitted, and requests that you quote the serial number if you require additional or replacement tubes.
    These are the standard 'screw-in' replacement choke tubes that will fit any suitable multi-choke gun. These can be bought off the shelf in any gunshop and do not require etching or matching to your gun! Extreme caution is therefore not required! Anyone that knows anything about shotguns would already know this though.
    The ones you refer to are probably the ones which Nigel can fit to a previously 'fixed choke' gun by boring out the muzzle. These are more 'tailor made' and would therefore fit your description.

Thank you for your concern though.
    MS

Account Suspended
    So what you have is more a Ford Mondeo than a Maserati

I raised the point as some might not be as aware of the difference as you and I.

I have always found it best to proceed with extreme caution in regards to so called universal fittings when it comes to all firearms. As you normally only get one chance of getting it wrong.

Hi

Do you still have the set of Teague Invector flush-fit skeet chokes? (For my Miroku MK70).

Very interested.

Nigel.

Teague Skeet chokes now sold to Mr Nutting! Thanks Nigel.

Briley's are still available - now reduced to 85 quid posted!!!!
    Go on - You know you want them!

MS

sent message re. Brileys, thanks