Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A stalker called Christian on TV programe called "come dine with me"

A stalker called Christian on TV programe called "come dine with me"

Im away on business at the moment out in Russia, while in my room and flicking throught the channels I came across this TV show, "come dine with me".
    One of the contestants was called christian and he confirmed he was a stalker, just wondered if he was a member of the site.
    Im sure the show was probably months or even years out of day

Any one know him

That was Christian Viola, He had the stalking at Hatfield estate but not no more.

Oh my God,, I had the misfortune to belonging to the same club as him. The man is an absolute nightmare. Absolutley loaded so the stalking does not surprise me.

He was the one that wrecked a Weatherby Mk5 in .257 WM but getting a tungsten bullet jammed in the bore then trying to drill it out.... Scored the hell outta the bore THEN went around the club offering it for sale !!!!

He also wrecked a nice Brno .375 magnum by making improvements to make it lighter for bush carry. Ruining a fine rifle as it not only lost it's precision but it became an real brute to shoot. So he then taped lumps of lead to the stock to tame the recoil down No i am not joking .

Luckily I have not seen him for years. Oh he can be pleasant enough but I would call him a safe shot. When doing RCO duty and he was shooting you had to watch him like a hawk!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckel View Post
    That was Christian Viola, He had the stalking at Hatfield estate but not no more.
    The list of ex stalking tenants is pretty long where Hatfield Estate is concerned.

Meyrick Griffith-Jones was one notable who had a bash there for a few years. Well to be precise he shared it as part of the Herne Woodland and Wildlife set up with Trevor Humphry. I think Meyrick spends most of his time model engineering these days.
    Last edited by Jack Jones; 21-08-2010 at 20:41.

Hmmm Herne Woodland.. I nearly booked some stalking with them. However pulled out when they would not quote firm prices of any thing shot. I thought that was a bit suspect myself so declined the outings and found somewhere else.

Account Suspended
    I wouldn't know how they carried on as I never had a reason to find out. I don't think you would have had reason to grumble. All I do know was they always did a hell of a lot of business with continental and scandinavian hunters.

Nice bloke Meyrick. Certainly knows his stuff and a lot more besides. Which is refreshing these days.All I know about Trevor is he's big into teckels

I went stalking with Meyick about 8 years ago. I had no cause for complaint and found him very interesting company: ex-army if I recall correctly. His prices were standard and he was extremely knowledgeable and happy to pass on his knowledge. I heard that he gave up stalking some years ago.

I don't know anything about the guy in the real world but he came over as a right prat on the telly, I was cringeing watching it. To be fair, these programs are heavily edited and I am sure they emphasise the bad bits in the contestants characters just for entertainment value. I still watched it though! JC

Christian is like that in the real world, more money than sense.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by latcheye View Post
    I went stalking with Meyick about 8 years ago. I had no cause for complaint and found him very interesting company: ex-army if I recall correctly. His prices were standard and he was extremely knowledgeable and happy to pass on his knowledge. I heard that he gave up stalking some years ago.
    You recall correctly. Meyrick had one hell of an army career behind him. He also gets a mention in Burke's Peerage
    Last edited by Jack Jones; 22-08-2010 at 17:52.