Available: last minute monteria to portugal

happyhunt

Unfortunately due to a family illness one of our lads has had to cancel his trip to Portugal 23rd Nov
Due to the last minute nature of these things it' looking like he will lose his money so am looking to recoup some of the cash to return it to him
Details are
Dates 23rd Nov returning 27th Nov
London Heathrow to Lisbon
4 nights accommodation in nice hotel
Breakfast and lunch while hunting
3 days driven boar hunting plus vermin
All transport and flights
Insurance and licence
Gun carriage, 5kg ammo d 23kg suitcase
Unlimited boar and no trophy charges
3 hours in airport lounges on way out
Double rooms but single rooms are available at €20 per night payable locally

Not included
Bar drinks
Trophy prep
Travel insurance
Meals in evening if we go out into the town

You'll need
Rifle 6.5 upwards
Rifle flight case
European firearms licence

He will lose the cost of the flight plus licence etc so if I can get him £900 then someone gets a really cheap deal and he gets some cash back at this difficult time
Last minute I know but here's hoping
Cheers
Graham
Anyone need photos or testimonials just look on my threads for monteria

I went with happyhunt last year. A great trip with a great bunch of guys. Shame, its a bit short notice for me.

This will be my 5th year with happyhunter and the mostly regular team of lads. This is a bargain and I guarantee whoever takes up this offer will not be disappointed,guts and all.:rofl:

Dam it....I am working away (India) for the next week and I think the missus would kill me if I came back and left for a hunting trip the next day. Otherwise I would have taken you up on this as it sounds like a real bargain!

hope you find someone to take it.....before I change my mind and the other half files for a divorce:rofl:

I hope someone takes up what is a very cheap 3 day hunt but better still a fella gets some cash back in a time of need
Be a shame to waste it

Hi Mark
Yes the flights are included it'll cost £50 to change the name
Looking to meet up at Heathrow for 1.30 -2pm on Thurs the 23rd for check in then the airport lounges
Regards graham

How did you guys get on ?

We struggled over the previous weekend, with mainly Red deer being shot, and very few boar. Two days, 31 deer, 3 boar.

The fires are playing havoc in some areas.

Hi Mark
Same as you we stuggled to find boar
There's been no rain in the area since June and the place is bone dry so the boar are not staying around only moving to water the receptionist in the hotel we stayed in also said her brother and family which are also hunters have struggled to find any game this year
It got to about 24 degrees on our trip which is not good for the dogs
Even the millions of pigeons that come from Scandinavia are scarce
Bad year areal round I think

Hi Mark
Same as you we stuggled to find boar
There's been no rain in the area since June and the place is bone dry so the boar are not staying around only moving to water the receptionist in the hotel we stayed in also said her brother and family which are also hunters have struggled to find any game this year
It got to about 24 degrees on our trip which is not good for the dogs
Even the millions of pigeons that come from Scandinavia are scarce
Bad year areal round I think

Sorry to hear that, sounds like I had a lucky escape !

I normally go out for the last two weeks of February, but I'm holding off this time, to see what happens. Hopefully, they'll get some rain, and things will pick up for them. Now I'm looking forward to Hungary for 4 days hunting, leaving a week on Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Hope you all had a good time anyway.

Back