Thread: One week in Scotland

One week in Scotland

One weeks stalking results, between myself and 3 other guides with clients. Best head 13 pointer, Scotland North west Coast, year 2006.

No its not me in the picture

malcom

i will be having wet dreams over that picture for the next few weeks, i.m not saying if its the quanity of good quality beasts in the picture or the muscle bound rippling adonis posing as well............neil

i will be having wet dreams over that picture for the next few weeks, i.m not saying if its the quanity of good quality beasts in the picture or the muscle bound rippling adonis posing as well............neil
    He is a tease!!! I happened to look at the wife as I seen this photo started drooling so shes ran upstairs!! And Im still here!! Hey Ho at least deer dont answer back

nutty

neil
    i think you hav said to much if that is your idea of an adonis ,hell, shrek is in with a chance
    nutty
    you need to practice your roar a bit more, as a good rut conquers all even out of season

nutty
    you need to practice your roar a bit more, as a good rut conquers all even out of season
    ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

That better

nutty

Ooooh! I came over all unnecessary then. Do it again Nutty!

Like I said it is not me in the photo, I am not quite so folically challenged The client in the photo is from the eastern shore of the States, and was the lucky man who took a 13 point Stag. Although an old animal, he was an extreamly lucky person to have had the opportunity to take such a beast off the hill. In my 25 years of stalking the highlands the personal best for me is a large 10 pointer. Although I have no desperate desire to better it.

Looks like he had a good time, Malc. I think that I would have been smiling a bit more if it had been me!!!

Well lads the roar didnt work!!!! She wis snoaring her head of by the time I got upstairs!!!

nutty