Flights to Namibia

tusker

Heads up chaps. Anyone planning to go to Namibia in June prices have just come down. £590 with South African Airways.
Tusker

Thanks. Just booked on SAA Feb - March to Joburg @ £622 by their preferred payment Paypal not Debit card. Somethings wrong here but they are the only ones to give free firearms direct flights now.

Heading out there next week. A question. Does anyone bother bringing their European Firearms Pass ?

Btw,you can do a preclearance of your firearms. The details are on AfricaHunting.com. I know it’s dead easy there anyway but after a night cooped up on a plane I just want to get going !

Heading out there next week. A question. Does anyone bother bringing their European Firearms Pass ?

Btw,you can do a preclearance of your firearms. The details are on AfricaHunting.com. I know it’s dead easy there anyway but after a night cooped up on a plane I just want to get going !

If I was transiting through EU then I would in case of flight interruption. You may find yourself diverted and have to travel to your connecting flight by bus.

In 2010 we got stuck in Paris on the way back for a week because of the Icelandic volcano. We eventually got tickets on Eurostar but couldn’t get our rifles out of CDG because we didn’t have appropriate paperwork. Stuck it out until they started flying again.

Stan

I booked last night for the end of September, £678 with SAA all the way.
Heathrow - Johannesburg - Windhoek and the same on the way back.
Only difference is a six hour wait in Johannesburg on the return leg but it saves me £76.

Hi guys Saa have cancelled a few daily flights on the return from Windhoek causing the 6 hour lag at Johanesberg on the return ,just done it ,
take a look at the lounges and you can get some cheap passes from £13.50 to around £24.00 time you have had a few G&T and a bit of grub and a coffee WiFi etc all included better seating more comfort worth a look I always book both ways or you can just pay when there ......certain lounges
Also you can now apply for on line firearm import so no paperwork to present it’s easier .... that’s if you can find anyone in firearms customs room

Back