Available: Forestry First Aid training for Stalkers Jedburgh 30th Nov Greenock 29th Nov

Stew+F

hi, Folks, I run forestry first aid training courses for people working on Forestry commission or land managed by other companies like Tilhill, Scottish Woodlands, or any other person requiring the EFAW+F Qualification.the course is relevant for anyone working or shooting in the outdoors and is full of very useful information. This is not your normal first aid at work course and my own background and experience reflect's this ex-mountain rescue and military and I currently work as an overseas expedition leader.
I have traditionally delivered these courses in Scotland but after many requests to deliver courses further south I am looking to at locations venues and numbers to take the course to you. At the moment I am looking at the following locations
Cumbria
North Yourahire
The Peak District
North Wales
it would be great to hear from you and hopefully I can bring the courses to you they cost £85pp and I need a min of 4 to run a course but if you have a group of 6 or more I would be able to offer up to 12 people on a course for £550 if the course was delivered to your own venue location etc.

I attended a CA EFA+F course on Saturday and can only add that the course was excellent and highly practical, and the instructor kept it both real life and engaging.

No links to the organisation - other than as a happy customer. Definitely recommend.

Jim

Forestry First Aid dates for Penrith and North Yorks

EFAW+F Forestry First Aid course
Penrith 18th Dec 17
North Yorks 19th Dec 17

Ok. folks here are the dates for the first of courses south of the border. Please get in touch if you would like a space info@cafirstaid.co.uk. We need a min of 4 on a course for it to go live I already have 2 for Penrith and can take up to 12 people on a course. The cost of the course is £85pp but if you want to make a group booking I am happy to offer up to 12 places for £550 but it needs to be a group booking i.e one point of contact and one invoice.
Cheers
Stew

Good course, very informative and makes you think what if. Had some great craic on the day and would certainly recommend it to anyone who ventures out and about off the beaten track.

I attended this CA Faaw+F course yesterday, in north yorkshire and i can't recommend it highly enough. It covered all bases and gave some invaluable tips which i will defiantly add to my own outdoor pursuits.

how south would you consider coming ???? ie manchester/stoke/birmingham etc etc

FA trainer myself but if you ever end up in the SW running one I'll take a place just for CPD.

West Lothian Deer Group are taking name for the last few places to be run in Fauldhouse, 27 January. First come basis. This is the second course we have set up to be run through CA. Contact me through pm to be passed on to group secretary. Last course fully subscribed and thoroughly enjoyed by all.

Back