Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roe and Fallow stalking in West dorset

Roe and Fallow stalking in West dorset

Hi All
    Due to taking on another large lease,And to moving away from the trophy side of stalking we are now able to offer superb stalking for both Roe and Fallow deer over 6000+ acres of stunning Dorset countryside.

The area's have a large population of both Roe and Fallow deer,We are aiming for a Fallow cull this season of 100+ animals.

The main emphasis of this stalking will be enjoyment and we will cater for all whether you are an experienced stalker or a complete novice as full training can be given and the use of an estate rifle is available if required.

The cost's will be as follows

Cull stalking is 75 per person per outing
    There will be no charge for cull roe doe's and fallow prickets and doe's

Some trophy heads may be avalible price's on application

Carcass damage this seems to be quite a bone of contention on here at the moment the way i will do this is if you damage a carcass ie Saddle or Haunch damage so long as you buy the carcass at the current rate there will be NO charge, If you dont wont to buy the carcass i will charge what the game dealer will deduct at the moment this is 20% of the whole carcass weight, I cant get much fairer than that.

We are all human and we all make mistakes from now and then even after 23 years of doing this for a living i still make a mistake somtimes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1.JPG 
Views:	441 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	2410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	649.3 KB 
ID:	2411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	637.9 KB 
ID:	2412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2.JPG 
Views:	350 
Size:	276.3 KB 
ID:	2413

Good B&B can be arranged if required.

Good Hunting

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Hi,

I'm a South African living in London and have quite a lot of experience stalking in SA (mainly bushpig and nyala) and i've successfully stalked in the UK. Unfortunately I don't have a rifle in the UK and would have to use an estate rifle. I would also need to be picked up and dropped off at the nearest train station. I would be interested in either medal fallow bucks. I would also like to keep the vension (by purchase, if necessary). Could you please send me a your contact details as i would like to contact you?

Many thanks
    Bushpig

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Hi,

I'm a South African living in London and have quite a lot of experience stalking in SA (mainly bushpig and nyala) and i've successfully stalked in the UK. Unfortunately I don't have a rifle in the UK and would have to use an estate rifle. I would also need to be picked up and dropped off at the nearest train station. I would be interested in either medal fallow bucks. I would also like to keep the vension (by purchase, if necessary). Could you please send me a your contact details as i would like to contact you?

Many thanks
    Bushpig
    Youll be paying for two seats on the return trip as they aint small down this way ..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

That chap in the first picture with the 2 fallow bucks looks as if he has just realised the trophy fee he is going to have to pay...!

I've emailed some questions; please reply