Tikka 695 Continental barrel dimensions

Arbshot

Does anyone have the above with the Continental "varmint" profile,
I am after the barrel dimensions, I know the length, just need the profile dimensions at the action,
taper and muzzle etc.
Thanks

I have a tikka 695 stainless with synthetic stock , how do you tell if its a continental, the barrel is 21 1/4 inches long and quite thick

The Continental barrel is 23 and 3/8 long and a bit less than 3/4 of an inch at the muzzle

Is it not just the regular Tikka/Sako varmint profile?

They may be the same or close, I am after the dimensions taken from a '695' to check.
I am having a barrel profiled for a 695 that has a non standard barrel at the moment.

Hi

IM not sure if this is likely to be any use, but I have a 595 continental in 243, I can measure for you if it's likely to be the same/close?

Hi

IM not sure if this is likely to be any use, but I have a 595 continental in 243, I can measure for you if it's likely to be the same/close?

Thank you for the kind offer,
someone did supply me with the dimensions and the barrel has been profiled.

I have a tikka 695 stainless with synthetic stock , how do you tell if its a continental, the barrel is 21 1/4 inches long and quite thick
The Continental has a blued action, blued heavy barrel and a wooden stock. You have an All Weather. The stainless 695 was not available with a heavy barrel, just the sporter weight one.

Back