Thread: Tedium

Tedium

Talk about rain stopped play.
    We've had 62mm of rain in 2 days, haven't harvested a single onion yet and 350 acres to do and stuck in the bloody office day dreaming about stalking, finding jobs for 14 lads on wet days is not much fun at this time of year! Talk about a watch kettle never boils, give me strength!!!!!!

Stalking Directory is my saviour!

Haven't had a spit since Monday....
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Not much rain here but i am sure with all them onions i would have a few tears in my eye,s .Hope it clears soon for you. With regards stalking every thing is quite and we are waiting on the Roe does.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 27-08-2010 at 12:34.

After reviewing the latest entrys on here for a little while, you could try the pub for a couple of hours.
    Not sure what the beer is like down your way, but in this part of yorkshire, by 10.30pm, my pals have all the answers to all the questions, with this yorkshire beer
    Only problem come the next morning we have forgot all the answers and most of the questions, so need to have a de-brief the next weekend.
    Two hours in the pub and you will have all the answers, make sure one of your fourteen guys writes everything down

Quote Originally Posted by Amhuinnsuidhe View Post
    Talk about rain stopped play.
    We've had 62mm of rain in 2 days, haven't harvested a single onion yet and 350 acres to do and stuck in the bloody office day dreaming about stalking, finding jobs for 14 lads on wet days is not much fun at this time of year! Talk about a watch kettle never boils, give me strength!!!!!!

Stalking Directory is my saviour!
    you could have sent em up here for a couple of days!, my back is busted, just finished this afternoon processing 4 artic loads of timber into wood burner fodder!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Cheers lads, I made an effort and got up an hour earlier than usual this morning and bowled over a nice little muntjac doe at 80 yards of the sticks, only problem was that I had left my nice shiny new Mora Clipper in the office, the christening will have to wait until tonight, gives me a good reason to go out again though!!