Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herefordshire / Shropshire / Worcestershire SD pub evening?

Exclamation Herefordshire / Shropshire / Worcestershire SD pub evening?

Time for another night out? Admire Jonathan's Roebucks, yawn at my Africa holiday snaps and find out what Norman has got in his sack this time ()...

Can I suggest the Friday before the Midland Game Fair - that's Friday 17th, 7pm at the usual haunt, The New Inn, Pembridge, Herefordshire.

First round is on me.

Adam.

08/09/2010
    So far, the following members have said they will try to attend:

Adamant
    .243Varmint
    Bandit Country
    JoeLewis1971
    Gerald
    Derek Treherne
    Thomas
    Gadget
    GrandHubert
    Tayfix
    PierreD
    Last edited by Adamant; 08-09-2010 at 21:11.

hi its gerald would like to come to the pub if that is ok

Will be there Adam.

So what you are saying is a bunch of blokes turn up to a country pub carring various 'sacks' for all to admire and then we start talking about 'stalking'. No wonder we keep getting funny looks

see you soon, hope trev conects with the black one

Jonathon

Quote Originally Posted by gerald View Post
    hi its gerald would like to come to the pub if that is ok
    The more the merrier Gerald. I see you are from Bucknell area so you should know that they don't let people in wearing dungarees and make sure you leave the banjo at home....

See you there.

Hope to see you all there to

Joe

Hi adam
    I will do my best to make nite out for 7pm it will be good to meet up & chat.
    Regards
    Derek Treherne

thanks mate
    cant wear my sunday clothes ie dungarees and shoes just to meet some blokes in a pub cos mum said

I will try and make this, just depends if I get my passport through in time!

ATB

T

I appreciate that London is on the extreme outskirts of Herefordshire but I'd like to come to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandhubert View Post
    I appreciate that London is on the extreme outskirts of Herefordshire but I'd like to come to this.
    I suppose you can come, but you'll have to stand outside during the opening and closing ceremonies; we're not very tolerant of 'folks from off' making remarks about sheep and sisters, both of which entirely co-incidentally feature strongly in said ceremony (apparently). Gadget is allowed is, as he's from Wales and is therefore considered something of an expert...as is Morena, who's from Botswana and has been elbow deep in more than a few sheep in his time.

Please make an effort to dress appropriately too - your boho shabby metropolitan attire will not be appreciated round these parts. Pitching it somewhere between a grubby boilersuit / wellies combo and any garment (other than jodphurs !) that can be purchase in a branch of Midland Shires Farmer and you should be fine.