Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gator advice

Still wearing Kammo Gaiters! wish they were still made! think my next set will be Monarch!

Definitely Monarch Munro, real quality gaiters.

I just bought some ventile ones from ebay for about £30. Seem well made, robust and quiet.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Monarch Munro as said zips a bit fiddly took the laces out and use a piece off bike innatube cut to size feed through eyelets and tie knots too suit boots
    Cracking bit of kit.
    Logic will get you from A to B DEERSTALKING will take you everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by highland stalker View Post
    Blackislander gaiters. No question.
    +1

German army gortex flecktarn for £10.

I use Harkila Pro hunter gaiters, done me well for a tough few years at the grouse, pheasants and plenty of stalking

We must now add these as possibly the finest if you have a spare £200:

https://www.jagdfieber.com/Bekleidun...wiss-Made.html

K
    There's a skylark in my heart that wants to get out but I'm too damn clever, I only let him out at night sometimes when everybody's asleep. I say, I know that you're there, so don't be sad. Then I put him back, but he's singing a little in there, I haven't quite let him die and we sleep together like that with our secret pact and it's nice enough to make a man weep, but I don't weep. Do you?

This may work for you also, but I find that cheap ones work best for me and I tend not to wash or clean them and as they start to get all clogged up the become soft and more quiet as time passes, I usually have a couple of pairs one I use for stalking the other I use or more to the point using up ready for stalking.
    Hope that helps, Blacks outdoor shop have ones costing as little as 8 pounds and I tend to have them as tight as they will fit around my legs to stop them rubbing.

These look rather interesting and wont break the bank:

K
    There's a skylark in my heart that wants to get out but I'm too damn clever, I only let him out at night sometimes when everybody's asleep. I say, I know that you're there, so don't be sad. Then I put him back, but he's singing a little in there, I haven't quite let him die and we sleep together like that with our secret pact and it's nice enough to make a man weep, but I don't weep. Do you?