Gator advice

Still wearing Kammo Gaiters! wish they were still made! think my next set will be Monarch!

Monarch Munro as said zips a bit fiddly took the laces out and use a piece off bike innatube cut to size feed through eyelets and tie knots too suit boots :thumb:
Cracking bit of kit.

I use Harkila Pro hunter gaiters, done me well for a tough few years at the grouse, pheasants and plenty of stalking

This may work for you also, but I find that cheap ones work best for me and I tend not to wash or clean them and as they start to get all clogged up the become soft and more quiet as time passes, I usually have a couple of pairs one I use for stalking the other I use or more to the point using up ready for stalking.
Hope that helps, Blacks outdoor shop have ones costing as little as 8 pounds and I tend to have them as tight as they will fit around my legs to stop them rubbing.

These look rather interesting and wont break the bank:
41GjNEdd-3L.jpg

K

I use Harkila Pro hunter gaiters, done me well for a tough few years at the grouse, pheasants and plenty of stalking

Me too. Been using them with tweed breeks for a few years in the highlands (mostly commercial forestry) and have had no problems.

Back