Wanted: Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club Contact Details

Sabian223

Hi

Does anyone have the contact details for Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club? They're not available on the website. I'll be relocating to Suffolk next month and would like to join / move from Offas Dyke due to location.

Cheers

Years ago I was in a club shooting a military range near Thetford it might be called The Range Officers club might be worth looking if there still going ,

Hi,
Sorry to hijack this thread... I have also recently moved into the area (near Royston) and am looking for a full bore rifle club to join in the area so that I don't always have to trek down to Bisley every time that I want to shoot. Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club would seem to offer the best solution, but I am unable to find any contact details.
I spent 10 years in the British Army and have recently completed my Probationary Training Course with the NRA down in Bisley. If someone were able to point me in the right direction to get in touch with someone from the Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club that would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

The Grove would be a good choice that way with your white card you can shoot at Seesa at Colchester or out to 1200 with the Grove at Barton rd and Stanta battle mod ranges in Norfolk win win .
The ROA went to the wall a long time ago when it was clear we were being sharfted ? most joined The Grove

Hi,
Sorry to hijack this thread... I have also recently moved into the area (near Royston) and am looking for a full bore rifle club to join in the area so that I don't always have to trek down to Bisley every time that I want to shoot. Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club would seem to offer the best solution, but I am unable to find any contact details.
I spent 10 years in the British Army and have recently completed my Probationary Training Course with the NRA down in Bisley. If someone were able to point me in the right direction to get in touch with someone from the Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club that would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi, I'm a member there.... I think the club gets lots of enquiries and a lot of time and effort is wasted, so I think the reason for the PO Box is to weed out those genuinely interested from the ones who join and don't go, or don't renew.

PM me your details and will pass on to the club contact I have who deals with membership..

Sandy

As an aside; a note to prospective members. It is a club and not a 'facility'. What that means is it's not worth joining if you only wish to go and occasionally zero rifles. You will be expected to contribute by putting out, returning the frames, sentry duties (at Barton), butts duties and occasionally turning up and assisting the RO for the day. What it isn't is somewhere you can arrive late, shoot ten or so shots and then leave early (it's generally 8.30am – 1pm most days unless a long range day when the finish time is 3.30pm).

Just so you know what to expect.

Hi

Does anyone have the contact details for Bassingbourn Rifle & Pistol Club? They're not available on the website. I'll be relocating to Suffolk next month and would like to join / move from Offas Dyke due to location.

Cheers
Have a look on the NRA Bisley website the Club contact details are there. EssBee

Try the Cambridge Gun club, not too far from Suffolk, depending, good 100 yard range, excellent shop for ammo, rifles etc and an opportunity to shoot at Barton Road range.

I'm a member of Grove. It's getting very busy now, especially at Euston. Going to start shooting at Barton Road soon.

Back