Thread: Swarovski bins and Leica range finder

Swarovski bins and Leica range finder

Testing the water
    I have a pair of 8-42 SLC Swarovski binoculars. Excellent condition no marks boxed etc
    aslo a Leica 2000b range finder. Excellent condition no marks boxed etc
    looking to combine the two.
    I want a range finding pair of binoculars. Ideally like the ballistic computer thatís in the Leica.
    Was thinking £850 for the bins and £450 for the range finder?? Or a swap for some range finding pair of binoculars. Must be in same condition.

Am I miles out with the pricing?

Bins might be a bit strong but range finder is right on !

I guess what you’re asking is the opposite of what people generally want surely? You want a pair of rangefinding bins, and you’re asking someone to give you their lovely pair in exchange for a pair of binoculars and a range finder...
    if I were you I’d just sell them individually and go from there sourcing a secondhand pair of ranging bins (incidentally I know someone who has a pair of Zeiss ones going spare currently
    ďThe early bird catches the worm, however itís the second mouse to the trap that gets the cheeseĒ

Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Just seeing if ‘Trigger’ is on here that want to swap! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    I guess what you’re asking is the opposite of what people generally want surely? You want a pair of rangefinding bins, and you’re asking someone to give you their lovely pair in exchange for a pair of binoculars and a range finder...
    if I were you I’d just sell them individually and go from there sourcing a secondhand pair of ranging bins (incidentally I know someone who has a pair of Zeiss ones going spare currently
    thats my thought as well. best just selling them separately.

Sent an email to clunny country store to see what can be done.
    The 10-42 EL range have caught my eye. The Balistic side could be covered by an app.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknsilver View Post
    Sent an email to clunny country store to see what can be done.
    The 10-42 EL range have caught my eye. The Balistic side could be covered by an app.
    Wildboar1973 is the one who has some for sale currently but the way, they are well looked after
    ďThe early bird catches the worm, however itís the second mouse to the trap that gets the cheeseĒ

Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Wildboar1973 is the one who has some for sale currently but the way, they are well looked after
    Thanks