Available: Whitetail deer hunting in finland 2018

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I have a great deal of friends in Finland, and through my good friends am able to offer a very limited amount of space to shoot a classic Whitetail of up to medal quality this coming winter in southern Finland.

There will be only 2 trips per season, and limited to 2 clients per trip. Season is November through to mid December being the best times for a good buck.

This hunt will be inclusive of the following:
  • One licence for a Whitetail Buck up to representative quality verging on bronze CIC.
  • Full meet and greet at Helsinki airport and return.
  • 6 outings 3 nights.
  • Accommodation in very nice hunting cabin in the middle of vast forest.
  • Self catering, all food supplied and limited beer too.
  • Showers, sauna, kitchen all in the cabin.
  • Beds are camp beds, you need to bring a sleeping bag.
  • Guides and vehicles to take you to and from hunting areas.

Medal CIC bucks are available, this is all wild deer NO FENCES. Finland is the only place in the world to my knowledge where you can hunt Whitetail outside of the states. These hunts will be on private hunting preserves owned by two of my friends.

I will more than likely be accompanying the group each time. Flights are out of Gatwick with Norwegian, flight time is about 2.5 hours, Finland is 2 hours in front of GMT.
Rifles not a problem to import into Finland, you must have DMQ Level 1 certificate. 30 calibre is recommended.

PM me for more details and price.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2018-01-15-16-21-45.jpg

Medal buck taken on the areas we will hunt.

Pending receipt of deposits this trip is nearly full. One place left in December which I am holding pending a phone call this evening. I will let you know if any places are left. But at the moment it looks like it is booked out for 2018.

This years trip is now booked.

I can also take bookings for 2019, and already have one place filled. If anyone wishes to reserve a place please let me know.

2018 places filled.

2019 two places filled for November, 2 PLACES STILL LEFT FOR DECEMBER.

COMPARED TO HUNTING THE USA THIS IS A GREAT DEAL TO HUNT AND TAKE A WHITETAIL DEER. 1600EUROS.

Back