What has happened to the BBC?

mchughcb

Is this type of journalism also rampant on the BBC?

Cathy Newman major fail on Channel 4.

Honestly how is this level of journalism reflective of British society now?

Is this now mainstream through all channels?

Last edited:
I thought it was a good television. Clearly showed that the journalist had the sort of pre conceived views that as individuals we are no longer allowed to have. He draws on research of human behaviour over centuries and extrapolates and we are not allowed to use our own experiences without being called bigots. They are winning.

I do enjoy watching a journalist with a pre written goal get their just deserts.

Peterson is entertaining to watch I find and seems to have developed quite the following in recent years.

Still. I'm sure the snowflakes will not be happy.

That was absolutely brilliant! That man is a genius and Cathy Newman got the kicking she so utterly deserved. OK, it starts slow, but keep at it. It really is a prize to watch.

I enjoyed watching him verbally dismantle her - particularly when she had to admit to being not an agreeable person!

The guy is a brilliant man and so erudite, I envy him.
What a fascinating interview despite the woman trying to talk through him all the time.

I didn't think the BBC had changed ?
Never been any good, has it's own agenda (which licence payers sponsor), single sided (and bigoted) reporting.
Topped off with never letting the truth stand in the way of good story.
Sorry, but the sooner they have to stand on their own two feet with no licence fee's the better.

Neil.

And here's a light hearted view of how we should organize our societies along the lines of the lobsters - LMAO!!!!

th

K

I didn't think the BBC had changed ?
Never been any good, has it's own agenda (which licence payers sponsor), single sided (and bigoted) reporting.
Topped off with never letting the truth stand in the way of good story.
Sorry, but the sooner they have to stand on their own two feet with no licence fee's the better.

Neil.
++1

Interesting interview, wish more "chat shows" were like that. However, its easy to see why the world is ruled by short soundbite...

I thought that was terrific and have always believed in a lot of what he expressed, but I would have got angry about 2 minutes in and smacked her about the chops. I wish I was able to express myself and my opinion that well.

He also gives a very good narrative and compelling lecture on why globalization will fail and give rise to nationalism, citing Brexit with references to the tower of babel. Certainly global empires only last so long as history has shown us before they break up into more naturally manageable sizes.

Back