Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Swaro TD4 6-24x50 30mm (boxed)

  1. #1

    Swaro TD4 6-24x50 30mm (boxed)

    I have for sale my TD4,

    I bought this mint boxed scope 18 months ago 2nd hand for 800. It did little work previous to me being on a .22cf. I've had it on my .308, and with that now sold i've decided to keep my z3 and sell this. Firstly can someone tell me what its worth? I was thinking 700?? Once somoene has given me some idea of its value i'll mark a price!

    Tom

  2. #2
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I have for sale my TD4,

    I bought this mint boxed scope 18 months ago 2nd hand for 800. It did little work previous to me being on a .22cf. I've had it on my .308, and with that now sold i've decided to keep my z3 and sell this. Firstly can someone tell me what its worth? I was thinking 700?? Once somoene has given me some idea of its value i'll mark a price!

    Tom
    Tom, it's worth exactly 12.50
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    Sold to me

  3. #3
    Could you stick a few pics up.

    thanks

    wicklow202

  4. #4
    I'm absolutely poo at that mate, i could email them to someone to put up?

    also i'll have to do it later as i'm off to rugby training now! (god knows why a 30year old wants to take up rugby again after ten years)

    Tom

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Brooks View Post
    Tom, it's worth exactly 12.50
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    Sold to me
    Les,

    No probs, 12.50 and its yours........








    Did i tell you that the postage was 690??

    T!

  6. #6
    I'll give you 700 if it has no nasty ring marks and the glass isn't marked.

  7. #7
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Les,

    No probs, 12.50 and its yours........








    Did i tell you that the postage was 690??

    T!
    I'll collect

  8. #8
    Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Brooks View Post
    I'll collect
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 20-250 View Post
    I'll give you 700 if it has no nasty ring marks and the glass isn't marked.
    Now read the original post properly and realise that 'mint' means no ring marks or scratched glass! I'll definitely take this at the price you mentioned, Tommo.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Swap Optilock 30mm medium rings for a set of low 1" or 30mm
    By Leupsak in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-08-2010, 13:59
  2. Boxed in vgc
    By sako85 in forum Optics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 19:24
  3. Boxed Optilock 34mm rings as new
    By JDB in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:46
  4. Hawke Frontier S.F Model no HK3376 6-24X50 SF Mildot
    By maxtich in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-12-2008, 20:57
  5. 6-24X50 scope, illuminated reticle. 1" tube.
    By stag1933 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-06-2008, 14:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •