Available: Hinds:Red, Sika and Roe stalking

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Forestry block available for unaccompanied stalking, this is approx 50 miles North of Inverness.

It is available to SD members for £50 per DAY. The block contains Red, Roe and Sika, no other cost involved other than the venison, if you wish to keep a beast then it will be available at game dealer prices. You will need to have insurance

There is a self catering Summerhouse/Chalet available at £90/week on a B&B basis which can sleep two. It has a double bed and convertible settee, so it could be three if you were friendly :eek:. This means you can have a six day week stalking for £300 plus accommodation, with two of you to split the cost of travel etc it is as cheap as chip

John

It is a 100 Hectare, 250 acre in English, block within a forest of several thousand acres.

John

i would like to just say if anyone is wondering weather to go, i was on the ground last week with jayb, wadas and csl, it is a lovely piece of ground with plenty of deer on it, we had trouble with the wind mithering us so none of us got a shot. and the chalet john can sort out is 5 mins from the ground. cheap as chips simples

Just wondering if it possible to get a day stalking at quick notice as the problems is I work away from home a lot. I live in the Inverness area so it not a problem nipping 50 miles. Can you please tell me the area?
Cheers & thank you :D

jayb id like a pm on availability also....hope that doesnt come across too cheeky.....(im the same as budgie work wise)

budgie id go in with you on that but no way im sleeping wi you....id have the convertible setee before that happened....either that or the caravan comes with me!!!

sauer

Hi Sauer look what happend the last time you went stalking with the caravan. The problem is the weather is no that good up in my neck of the woods.......for your highseat :)

highest-caravan.jpg

Hi Please can you give me an pm off where the ground is and availability at short notice for 2 people, i live in N.Ireland my cousin lives in Glasgow.
allroad

Hi Please can you give me an pm off where the ground is and availability at short notice for 2 people, i live in N.Ireland my cousin lives in Glasgow.
allroad

The ground is here, as for availability it depends if it gets booked or not, sorry but that is the best I can do on that score.

Forestry block available for unaccompanied stalking, this is approx 50 miles North of Inverness.

John

It is available to SD members for £50 per DAY. The block contains Red, Roe and Sika, no other cost involved other than the venison, if you wish to keep a beast then it will be available at game dealer prices. You will need to have insurance

There is a self catering Summerhouse/Chalet available at £90/week on a B&B basis which can sleep two. It has a double bed and convertible settee, so it could be three if you were friendly :eek:. This means you can have a six day week stalking for £300 plus accommodation, with two of you to split the cost of travel etc it is as cheap as chip

John
hi is there any days between the 9th july and the 18th july dave

I will recommend this its a way of having the chance at sika and red which we dont have and costs me £70 for the two stalks and my BnB. lET ME SAY THE BRAKEFAST is first class as is the English lady that makes it. ;)

Back