Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Game Dealer in the Area

Account Suspended

New Game Dealer in the Area

Reading BASCs mag this month I notice that we have a new Gamedealer in the Penrith Area that could be handy for those lads on the way back down the Motorway with a shed full of venison that needs cooling quick.
    Says they will collect as well at fixed meeting points Trading as Deliciously Wild
    Email addy chris@deliciouslywild.co.uk further info.

I have emailed him but they havent responded as yet so will let you know what prices hes offering, Note all venison has to be tagged with your Reg No DSC1 or Lantra equiv.
    Regards
    Stu
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 02-09-2010 at 18:44.

I tried to send an E.Mail asking for details but message was refused `due to errors.` [Whose I do not know.]

HWH.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    I tried to send an E.Mail asking for details but message was refused `due to errors.` [Whose I do not know.]

HWH.
    Try it again The C in the name Chris sould have been in lower case as in chris@deliciouslywild.co.uk

Just had a lengthy conversation with the guy and hes giving 1 a LB and he will pick it up at that 75mile radious of his place so I am just in his catchment area
    Now if hes paying 1 lb and picking up Thats not a bad deal Hubert, as you know what kills it is the transport cost getting the stuff to them which in my view makes it non viable unless you have dabbed a shed full and need to move them quick
    Hes doing all meat game but not Pheasant or partridge but includes porky and rabbite
    he might do grouse though
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 01-09-2010 at 13:59.

Tracked him down. He is going to be at Scarfoot Farm, between Plumpton and Lazonby and should be operational at the end of September. That farm was where Saddleback Foods used to be previously.

HWH.

Account Suspended
    Go on Hubert after speaking to you I will let you put up directions you know the area better than me other lads might want to pile stuff in.

Stu,
    did he say wether or not he was paying cash or is it on account!

regards
    griff

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Stu,
    did he say wether or not he was paying cash or is it on account!

regards
    griff
    Bloody Hell Neil I forgot to ask that
    I know it matters to some of the lads I will try to find out tommorow.
    Stu

Its all that Arran rain thats washed some Yorkshire out of you!

we used to shoot scarfoot, a grand place it was to, until this guy showed up and said he wanted everything for himself,we could still go on and control the deer and rabbits etc as long as he got everything we shot, didn't really appeal supplying his game dealers/shop for nowt, what with the price of diesel and ammo etc.
    this has been going to happen for the last 3-4 years that I know of, I think its the farmer / land owners brother, not sure though.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Its all that Arran rain thats washed some Yorkshire out of you!
    With me being a Derbyshire lad and spent most of my time in Lancashire Neil tightness dosent become an easy virtue I have been working on it as others will verify.
    Its True though that a Yorkshireman is nowt but a Scotsman but with one pocket sewn up whereas a Scotsmans geet them both sewn up