Hello

LukeBaxter

Hello all,

I have been Fox shooting for a number of years now, but am relatively new to stalking. I'm here to learn all I can from more experienced stalkers.

The main area I'm currently interested in learning more about is deer dogs, my interest would be in a dog for indicating deer and possibly to be used for picking up on game days. I currently have 2 spaniels that I use as beating dogs and do a small amount of picking up with.

Does anybody have a dual purpose dog? I'm keen to see which breeds people would recommend I look at!

Cheers All.

Hello all,

I have been Fox shooting for a number of years now, but am relatively new to stalking. I'm here to learn all I can from more experienced stalkers.

The main area I'm currently interested in learning more about is deer dogs, my interest would be in a dog for indicating deer and possibly to be used for picking up on game days. I currently have 2 spaniels that I use as beating dogs and do a small amount of picking up with.

Does anybody have a dual purpose dog? I'm keen to see which breeds people would recommend I look at!

Cheers All.

Welcome from Essex

Tim.243

Back