Screw cut and mod

RAS.243

Can anyone recommend a good place to have .22-250 screw cut, preferably local to Lincolnshire!! Needs to be a good job by Simone trusted..!

Jack at JR Firearms did mine and what a top job it was too. He is on SD but is down Leighton Buzzard way...

Hearing good things about Steve Kershaw.

Dolphin are close to me (maybe 20 miles) anyone got any experience of them?

I had my .204 done by Mike Norris he's one of the best riflesmiths in the country . Watch him on YouTube his work is second to none. Excellent service and a very nice guy. Give him a ring and book in click on the link for his number . I booked in with him on a Saturday morning and he did it there and then for me .He takes you into the engineering room and you can watch him do the work. The man's a wizard he also did me a hidden screwcap on the top of my rifle so you can't see that it's been threaded .:thumb:
Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

I had my .204 done by Mike Norris he's one of the best riflesmiths in the country . Watch him on YouTube his work is second to none. Excellent service and a very nice guy. Give him a ring and book in click on the link for his number . I booked in with him on a Saturday morning and he did it there and then for me .He takes you into the engineering room and you can watch him do the work. The man's a wizard he also did me a hidden screwcap on the top of my rifle so you can't see that it's been threaded .:thumb:
Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

thank you, Shropshire is a bit of a trek from Spalding, could always send by courier I guess

Dasherman did all mine.
Make an appointment for a Saturday and it will be done while you wait.

Back