Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kite mk4 Starlight nv one

Kite mk4 Starlight nv one

I bought this off here recently for 1250 . It is cased and gen 2+ very good condition with mount no offers just want what I paid back. This was cheap so a big saving.

Bump forgot about this !!

Does this mount behind a scope to change a daytime rifle scope into an NV unit by putting this on the back of the scope?

No it's a dedicated night sight. I do have an archer rear mounted for sale with all the bushes to connect to your scope for 850 if of interest.
    Last edited by 1kevb; 20-09-2018 at 13:56.

I have been considering the ATN X sight 5-20 x 85 scope which seems ok for the money?

All new to me really but I have a .22-250 scopeless in my cabinet since getting my .243 and mounting my Zeiss victory diavari 6-24x56 scope on that I am unsure to put a dedicated NV scope onto my .22-250 or get a scope mounted NV unit on my .243 or not.

hello 1Kevb, have you still got the archer NV FOR SALE ,if so I have a mate very interested in it.what Grade is it plus what age is it.
    Thanking you DovLad.

Go for the dedicated rifle Jimbo. I used to have quick change mounts on my .243 to swap between my Zeiss and Photon Xt but got to be a bit of a faff & never really trusted the zero following changes? Stuck the Photon on to my .22-250 and best decision I made - great foxing rifle. I have also borrowed a rear mounted add-on to try on my .243 but TBH didn't get on with it (personal preference). Similarly a colleague has just consigned his extremely expensive up-front thermal to use as a hand held spotter after getting too many misses due to it not holding a decent zero. Give Kev a call & get the .22-250 put back to use

I've also got a sm3s2 for sale 6mag and very clear 1250

Quote Originally Posted by Smelly Yeti View Post
    Go for the dedicated rifle Jimbo. I used to have quick change mounts on my .243 to swap between my Zeiss and Photon Xt but got to be a bit of a faff & never really trusted the zero following changes? Stuck the Photon on to my .22-250 and best decision I made - great foxing rifle. I have also borrowed a rear mounted add-on to try on my .243 but TBH didn't get on with it (personal preference). Similarly a colleague has just consigned his extremely expensive up-front thermal to use as a hand held spotter after getting too many misses due to it not holding a decent zero. Give Kev a call & get the .22-250 put back to use

Smelly yeti LOL any recommendations for the NV? I know the kits ones are good that Kev is selling but it only goes to a 4x mag.
    The ATN X sight looks decent but its digital at the same time?
    Like I said all new to me, ideally looking to spend under 1000.....