Thread: This is what we are all up against

This is what we are all up against

Hi All, Just a quick reminder that if you haven't submitted your info/questions to the Government Select Commitee on Firearms Control, you still have a chance as the deadline has been extended.

This is our chance to make our voice heard. Just in case your are thinking " I'll not bother, its not worth it" take a ,look at this link,

http://www.league.org.uk/blogs_entry.aspx?id=136

Makes interesting reading Lakey.

So whom on here is going to be the first to write a comment and admit they own firearms and shoot fluffy animals.?

wadas

Nice one Andy...
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

When is the extended deadline?

Here is the info about the extended deadline, taken from the shooting times website

http://www.shootingtimes.co.uk/news/..._extended.html

What a load of rubbish! The guy can't even string a coherent arguement together.

Quote from one comment : "People who have guns are unhinged if you ask me - every one of them should be made to undertake some sort of rehabilitation to try and bring them back into normal society"

Priceless!!!!!

Just ignore them.
    Last edited by Joshua; 04-09-2010 at 10:25.

It might be worth asking Mr Batchelor if his LACS employess would mind driving x amount of miles to retrieve their rifle and ammunition from police safekeeping in order to shoot yet another diseased, injured or malnourished deer on their own 'sanctuary'?

They'd certainly rack up the miles over the course of a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    What a load of rubbish! The guy can't even string a coherent arguement together.

Quote from one comment : "People who have guns are unhinged if you ask me - every one of them should be made to undertake some sort of rehabilitation to try and bring them back into normal society"

Priceless!!!!!

Just ignore them.
    I can quite understand your feelings Joshua, but we can't.

I replied to the woman as did several others. Looking at the posts on the LACS website, I think even her own turned against her! These are the people who we are up against, and as such I think we would be sticking our heads in the sand if we just ignore them. Better perhaps to at least try to offer another opinion, especially as LACS are quite willing it seems to post our opinions. If even one of the LACS has their opinion challenged and sees logic in our argument then it is worth the effort. We as stalkers all know that control of deer is not just a fun day out, it is a vital part of nature that deer have a predator to control their numbers, we are that predator.
    I hope i might have changed your opinion too mate.

All the best,

Buckup (Mark).