They got her... well done the Bosnian Polis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of Pakistan is drowning and not a word on here.... i have cotton wool all around me!

I will resist most steadfastly, the passing on of the most recent one doing the rounds, regards the N.A.S.A. pictures of the flooding in P'stan from space.

Bear in mind that it's not that long since various factions in Bosnia were chucking EACHOTHER in rivers, not to mention beating to death, shooting, poisoning wells, locking eachother in compounds to starve to death, etc, etc.
It's also not that long since, that it was perfectly acceptable in THIS country to drown litters of unwanted kittens or pups. If you've ever been to a place like rural Bosnia you'd realise that they have a different set of priorities to what we have, and even having said that, I'm not sure I've done justice to just how different our two cultures are.

Can I please remind people that this is a site for deer stalking/hunting. If anyone is in doubt about putting anything on then think twice before doing it !!! Then ask ADMIN if you are still in doubt.

Quite honestly if you are in doubt then dont do it.

Simples :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back