Thread: Truck Deer Carrier Surspended Grolloch

Truck Deer Carrier Surspended Grolloch

Carrier fitted to tow bar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05092010472.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	631.1 KB 
ID:	2564
    Take exstending pole slot into box holder, exstend pole to Deer hight, fit pully and Gambril hoist Deer perform grolloch, dismantle put Deer in carrier job done
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05092010473.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	462.9 KB 
ID:	2565

Thats the dogs Kahoona's did you make it?

yes mate, i used it to night Five Fallow posted one about my quad as well

It does not look very high and the carrier is only any use for off road as it would illegal to use the carrier on the road, construction and use regs

What about some of these tow ball monuted bike racks, do they fall foul of con and use as well?

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

What rules forbid its use on the road? Not having a dig, rather just interested. I thought that the only rule was if it's more than a certain distance from the vehicle (.9 metres is sticking in my head for some reason?) and even then it's ok if it has lights/reflectors etc? That's to my knowledge anyway. I think it looks like a great idea if your car is a bit too tidy to just lob them in the boot!

I'd like to see the look on the faces of the bus full of anti's following down the road when you got five Fallow piled up in there

Quote Originally Posted by sweep 6.5x55 View Post
    It does not look very high and the carrier is only any use for off road as it would illegal to use the carrier on the road, construction and use regs
    what is your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's Road legal. I TRAVEL for 1-1/4hr to my stalking in fact the last two trip i went up an down the A1??????? not a problem if you dont like it your choice. As stated before NO blood or crap in your Truck. And i have only been doing this run for 15yrs, not goner brag about the numbers of Deer ive shot an carried useing this method on main road's but guess what NEVER bin stopped. you anit related to Mr Sing are you

Quote Originally Posted by sweep 6.5x55 View Post
    "AND" I made a quad surspened grolloch system years ago, not long after showing a Stalker it guess what David Stretton (donnington park) was selling them. i am lucky in that im a welder, all i was trying to do was share idea's with fellow stalker's, i no fact without either system i would not have been able to cull and recover the Deer i have fact. If you dont like something fine no worry's. Perhaps you never saw my pup first of the season post, i really struggled to recover an grolloch those Fallow