Thread: Arktis salopette (used)

Arktis salopette (used)

Arktis 1038 Waterproof Sniper Salopette
    Used lightly, would suit a 5'6" to 5'9" with a chest measurement of 48" (generous), olive green, these are no longer made, I am now entering the middle aged spread time zone & this no longer fits, this fabric is not suitable for stalking, this item was designed for law enforcement sharpshooters for lying in wet conditions, features: Yoke style salopette shoulder straps, Side release clip fastening, Chest map pocket, 2 x large waist pockets, with flap pockets, Silent opening velcro option, 2 x handwarmer pockets, Zip fly and seat access zip, 2 x leg cargo pockets, 30cm ankle fan, Leg end drawcords. Arktis have moved features round to the side on this salopette for easy access. Cut high above the waist to prevent moisture overlap, it is effective as any in addressing the perennial problems that arise from lying in the wet. This item is as new with no rips tears or loose threads, or knackered zips, offers or swap for interesting what have you's.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Any chance of a photo and a price Steve, I am potentially interested. JC

I will see if I can find the original sales blurb pic, & will try to make a decent piccy with my toy camera, original price was 225.00, so I would say 70.00 plus carriage would suffice, most used prices are around a third of original.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Last edited by finnbear270; 08-09-2010 at 07:51.

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Any chance of a photo and a price Steve, I am potentially interested. JC
    I don't think they would be quite what i'm looking for but i'm sure someone will take them. I can certainly vouch for the quality of Arktis/Country Covers and that is a good price too, worth all of that. JC