land or permission

deerman49

i am looking for some land in the wiltshire area ie wiltshire hampshire devon dorset and somerset for permission even willing to take on the vermin control of all aspects from foxes to mice or even willing to go halfs with a members that rents already not expecting to get much from this to be honest but if you dont ask you dont get so to speak
kind regards
scotty

i am looking for some land in the wiltshire area ie wiltshire hampshire devon dorset and somerset for permission even willing to take on the vermin control of all aspects from foxes to mice or even willing to go halfs with a members that rents already not expecting to get much from this to be honest but if you dont ask you dont get so to speak
kind regards
scotty

to be honest mate , with out being rude i think you are at the back of a very long que , land in the kind of area are highly sort after and any one fortunate and lucky to have a permission in that area will guard it vigeriously !

good luck in your search

cheers lee

I have to say, I'm with Lee on this, you have not introduced yourself on here which is a basic requirment. Your second post and your asking for stalking. There is a fair few members down and around your area, but people are very wary (for obvious reasons) in todays Stalking enviroment.

Good Luck

TJ

thats what im expecting but didnt seem no harm in asking i undertsand the area does produce great stalking hunting shooting and fishing but never the less worth asking
scotty

TJ,
Sir there is a reason behind not yet introducing myself which i have mailed sikamalc and explained but hoping to have it done by the end of tonight furthermore to my post im not looking to steal any ones ground or permissions im just asking a simple question to see if anything available at all im looking at maybe a single stalk 1 morning per month even less if needs be but not looking for anything to extavergant.
even offering my services as a part time gamekeeper for small freindly shoot in my spare time just for the love of doing it with nothhing but enjoyment in return
scotty

If your only looking for one stalk a month, try the Trade members on here, there are several down your way, including Jelen Deer Services, who I have been out with, Mike is a good bloke.

TJ

Yes im aware of mike we have spoken on te phone defo going to get in touch with him once im back in wiltshire and settled down seems a sound guy
once again cheers TJ
scotty

Back