Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday present

Birthday present

Its been a rough start to 2018 as in early Jan my cancer returned after only been cleared 3 months before, however on Sunday the 11th of March I turned 40 (21 again according to my 2 daughters aged 4 and 6 respectively). My good lady wife gave me a present that I have been talking about for years. A MacNab Challenge in Scotland (catch 1 wild salmon, shoot 1 red stag and shoot a brace of grouse in a 24 hour period) I cant wait for September and I'll beat the cancer!!!!!!!

Well I wish you all the best on your Mcnab challenge...a great one at that. Also all the best with your other challenge too. Stay strong

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    Its been a rough start to 2018 as in early Jan my cancer returned after only been cleared 3 months before, however on Sunday the 11th of March I turned 40 (21 again according to my 2 daughters aged 4 and 6 respectively). My good lady wife gave me a present that I have been talking about for years. A MacNab Challenge in Scotland (catch 1 wild salmon, shoot 1 red stag and shoot a brace of grouse in a 24 hour period) I cant wait for September and I'll beat the cancer!!!!!!!
    What a great post Bushpig. I truly wish you good health and the best of luck with the MacNab. All the best,john

Ah! Crap news about the big C Freddie, I really hope you give it the heave ho once and for all, please promise me you plan to complete the mcnab wearing those purple wellies you brought here to stalk with though!!
    Beat of luck with both challenges, if you want to get your eye in before September get up here for a stalk.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Very best wishes from myself and my two colleagues. Keep going mate, I am sure you will be successful in the Mcnab look forward to seeing some photos when you get back.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    My friend all the best in the world, and good luck in everything you do.

Life is for enjoying no matter what cr@p come your way. Hope you have a fantastic experience

All the best with both your challenges, keep thinking positive.

Good luck and health and all the best with the challenge.

Best wishes and good luck !
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions