Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Second hand .308 for new FAC holder

Second hand .308 for new FAC holder

Hi all,

Having just got my FAC I'm now in the market for a .308. Needs to have fired relatively few rounds (say under 1000) be a heavy varmint type barrel and be screw cut. Would prefer a synthetic stock however, cosmetics don't really bother me so open to anything. doesn't need to be a top end rifle. If it has a mod with it all the better!

Well aware that if someone had one going they may have already posted it - but if you don't ask, you don't get. Also well aware that its a lot to expect but I'll be looking elsewhere as well.

Thanks for looking

Regards

Si

Si -

I cannot believe you've had no replies to this post. My .308 is not for sale, but there must be folk here with what you require.

I guess this post is by way of aBUMP.
    KevinF -

SI
    What sort of money ???
    I have a Sako 85 ss Finnlight with Fluted barrel and Black and grey rubber Synthetic stock Screwcut can sell with scope and moderator if needed
    if your interested let me know and i will get some pics to You
    Last edited by viking850; 13-09-2010 at 12:02.

hi si
    i dont know if you are sorted now but
    i have not put this on as i have not posted the amount needed but my rem spsv 308 is for sale its is on the guntrader site and is
    Description: remington .308 sps varmint in very good as new condition c/w optimate mildot snipper scope or i have a optimate hunter scope if you intend it for deer scope 30 mil scope night force rings & mounts & a night force 20moa rail,
    A.I.M butt storage pouch ,T8 sound Mod custom bolt knob this rifle has only fired 365 rounds inc running in ammo cost to build 1,723.95 selling for 1,200.0 ovno willing to talk ,back injury forces sale as my days prone have gone!

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    hi si
    i dont know if you are sorted now but
    i have not put this on as i have not posted the amount needed but my rem spsv 308 is for sale its is on the guntrader site and is
    Description: remington .308 sps varmint in very good as new condition c/w optimate mildot snipper scope or i have a optimate hunter scope if you intend it for deer scope 30 mil scope night force rings & mounts & a night force 20moa rail,
    A.I.M butt storage pouch ,T8 sound Mod custom bolt knob this rifle has only fired 365 rounds inc running in ammo cost to build 1,723.95 selling for 1,200.0 ovno willing to talk ,back injury forces sale as my days prone have gone!
    That's a mighty sum you're asking fella when a brand new SPSV can be had for circa 700.
    KevinF -

Hi Si
    Its not probably what you are after but I have a mint PH Sporter in .308 for sale , It has literaly fired under one hundred rounds since I bought it new fifteen years ago.
    It is a fantastic shooting rifle and just gathering dust now, PH seem to be a bit overlooked as they aren't fashionable but a fine rifle all the same.Drop me a pm if you want any more info.

Tim
    Last edited by whistlinwolf; 22-09-2010 at 10:11.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF View Post
    That's a mighty sum you're asking fella when a brand new SPSV can be had for circa 700.
    may be! but its not a out of the box gun there is a 950 of bits on it but as i say am willing to talk or split it up .
    all the best
    paul o'

Thanks for the info Paul but its a bit out of my budget at the moment. Hope your sale goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by silightfoot View Post
    Thanks for the info Paul but its a bit out of my budget at the moment. Hope your sale goes well.
    no problem feller PS. i had a ph 308 when i was in the mob thay are well put together and would be a nice 1st deer rifle but have it looked at with reguards to a mod job and trigger pull, all this may be done anyway worth haveing a look Si if not guntrader.co.uk have lots of .308's well under a 1000 ,remember you get what you pay for and the wish to buy may push you cheap but bite you in the long run ,there must be lads out there to advise you in you town/village gun shop

all the very best "shoot tight eat lots "

paul o'

Unfortunately I cannot reply to the pms on here as I have under 10 posts.