Thread: Gsp owner

Gsp owner

HIYA MY NAME IS CLAIRE AND IM A VERY PROUD OWNER OF A GSP TROY IS LIVER AND WHITE TICKLE AND IS 2 YEARS OLD HES NOT A HUNTING DOG HES A HOUSE DOG THAT LOVES CUDDLES AND KISSES BUT HE WILL POINT THINGS OUT WHEN HES OUT FOR WALKS AND RUNS HE HAS THE MOST AMAZING TEMPERAMENT ANYONE COULD ASK FOR IN A DOG HES GREAT AROUND KIDS OF ALL SIZES AND GOOD AROUND OTHER DOGS AND ACTS LIKE A GENTLEMAN WHEN AROUND BITCHES HE HAS NOT GOT A BAD BONE IN HIM HE IS FULL PEDIGREE BUT I COULDNT AFFORD TO HAVE HIM SIGNED UP TO THE KENNEL CLUB I HAVE HIS MUMS FIVE GENERATION PAPERS BUT NOT HIS DADS AS THE FATHERS OWNER LOST THEM
    I LIVE IN WALES, SOUTH AND NOW THAT I HAVE A GSP I WOULDNT GIVE HIM UP FOR THE WORLD
    Last edited by claire perry; 13-09-2010 at 12:17.

Claire,
    You start with one and end up with more, Enjoy him cause they are a great breed. I have had 5.

Dalkur

welcome from sunny south wales

Welcome to the forum Claire enjoy..

Steve...............

Hi Claire

GSP's. They must be addictive My Mom and Dad are now on their fourth. The last one is a resuce they got a couple of years or so ago As. Mom and Dad are getting older they felt they couldn't handle a puppy. The best bit is, I moved overseas two years ago for work and they are now lookining after my two Jack Russell X Border Terriers:

All of their GSP's have been chilled and loving dogs. None of them were hunting dogs. (me dad's a golfer) Mind you he has about 4,000 golf balls retrieved by one of the GSP's (Bosun now dead) from Dads walks with him on a nearby golf course (before you ask they were lost balls not ones people were using! . Bosun regularly brought a hedgehog back unharmed when he was let out for a pee at night as a present for Dad. Such a soft mouth. I miss him. Mind you I always used to laugh as every time he heard me get the keys for the gun cabinet he used to go and hide! Enjoy your dogs.. Ade