HI

CARW FACH

Hi all from West Wales,

Been watching the forum for a while and decided to introduce myself.

Just getting into the stalking scene, my dad is on here (Rockingod)
and he's got me interested. Shot .22RF,17HMR, .243, .270 and .44
Marlin on the range but not culled any live animals yet. Have helped
in the stalk and to gralloch and butcher. Hope to get my own FAC next
year.

Carw Fach

Hi Carw Fach,

A big welcome to you from all the folks on the forum. Stick around and you'll learn more about deer than I can ever teach you !

Ol' fat father

No, No, No,.....I mean....

Rocky

Shwmae, Carw Bach?

Croeso!

About time Rocyn had his wings clipped!!!! Watch what you say now, dad!

shwmae iwrch
yer dad is having his wings clipped, i beat him down at the range to day he was no where near me hahaha
im going to take over his deer management soon

Hi. A newbie to the forum. Me too. Great to see you are getting stuck in. Taking game (food?) from the field to the table is a basic tenet of human existence. Sadly for most people in the Western world this is forgotten. Treasure it. Good on you mate. Brilliant grounding and as Pault says get your FAC NOW!!

Hi all from West Wales,

Been watching the forum for a while and decided to introduce myself.

Just getting into the stalking scene, my dad is on here (Rockingod)
and he's got me interested. Shot .22RF,17HMR, .243, .270 and .44
Marlin on the range but not culled any live animals yet. Have helped
in the stalk and to gralloch and butcher. Hope to get my own FAC next
year.

Carw Fach

Sut wyt i Carw Fach (that's "little deer" in Welsh for all you foreign heathen out there...... shhhhccchhhspittt),

Have only just been roped in myself, had a wonderful welcome from your old man. He tells me he's more like Tarw Fawr (Big Bull) now haha, is that right ? I call him EEE, Triple E , Elvis Eloquent Evans, it's a laugh innit !!!! Will probably meet you soon, going to visit your Tad in the next couple of weeks so get the kettle on Boi Bach.

Saethy'n Syth

Ade30-06

Sut wyt i Carw Fach (that's "little deer" in Welsh for all you foreign heathen out there...... shhhhccchhhspittt),

Have only just been roped in myself, had a wonderful welcome from your old man. He tells me he's more like Tarw Fawr (Big Bull) now haha, is that right ? I call him EEE, Triple E , Elvis Eloquent Evans, it's a laugh innit !!!! Will probably meet you soon, going to visit your Tad in the next couple of weeks so get the kettle on Boi Bach.

Saethy'n Syth

Ade30-06

yer old man you got that right ;)
ill get the kettle boiling make a cracking cuppa, dont I dad? :D

Back