you got to see this, not shooting but unbeliveable

N.F.W, I work on scaffolds a lot and have found with children and age, I'm v.cautious. My knees gave just watching urgh !!

St Vincent, junior electrical ratings ( 15 yearolds ) done the same, I joined at 16, Raleigh 207 benbow division 1964, so missed the delights of climbing the mast, but had to change masthead steaming lights on old Ark Royal, had to have all the radars locked "off" and keys handed to officer of the day until job was done

I have to say me bits have shrivelled to the size o' two dried peas just watching that crazy dude climb that without any apparent safety harness secured to the tower apart from when he was resting........ F**k that I'm happy stayin poor :eek:

That guy must be brainless, anyone who could do that must be three sheets to the wind:rolleyes:
It made me feel quite sick watching it:eek:

St Vincent, junior electrical ratings ( 15 yearolds ) done the same, I joined at 16, Raleigh 207 benbow division 1964, so missed the delights of climbing the mast, but had to change masthead steaming lights on old Ark Royal, had to have all the radars locked "off" and keys handed to officer of the day until job was done

I did changed the masthead steaming light on the new Ark Royal, alongside in Brest in 1989! Also jumped off the flight deck of Illustrious during my diving course. I still don't like heights now!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Blokes a nutter !!!
I hate heights, just had neighbour down to clean top of our chimney, I wouldn`t think of going up, and we only single storey !:eek:
I thought it would have been windier/colder when he was at top, but he was in Short sleeves.

Pip:- heights never bothered me, although I wouldn't go up unless I had 2 "safeties" and even tho' we were in harbour (Pompy outer wall) the amount the mast was bouncing, must have been 15-20 feet, still it must have been 200 feet from the oggin, 6 decks up to the flight, another 6 to the radar shack and whatever it was to the top of the mast, just a bit scary...callie

Back