Thread: Hi from a new member in Florida, USA

Hi from a new member in Florida, USA

Hi All:
    I am retired from the U.S. Forest Service, living in Gainesville, Florida. I grew up in central Canada, have lived, fished and hunted all over the USA, have visited the UK twice and LOVED it! I am a kipper fanatic, but impossible to find the real thing here. If any of you foklks ever need help shipping anything to you from USA, I would be delighted to assist (I know many USA companies refure to ship internationally).

Hi conifer welcome on board. I am a little surprised that the members of this forum haven't been tripping over themselves to welcome you after your kind offer to source hard to get items in the U.S. Will take payment in kippers?

Hi Conifer,

welcome to what is quickly becoming the best stalking/hunting site in the U.K. and is now recieving quite a few overseas members. Very generous of you to offer to help the other members on here with any goods from the USA. Thank you. Please feel free to PM me if you are visiting the UK again.

Once again welcome

Sikamalc

Welcome to the SD site conifer, good to have you on board.

And a very generous offer indeed.

wadas

Welcome aboard Conifer!
    My parents have a place in Florida, never been hunting out there though. what species do you have? Might be best to reply in general discussion rather than here as I'm sure many of the other guys and girls will want to read the post too. Great offer regarding import, I've had to go to visit my parents when ever I need something from over the pond.
    Buckup

Quote Originally Posted by conifer View Post
    Hi All:
    I am retired from the U.S. Forest Service, living in Gainesville, Florida. I grew up in central Canada, have lived, fished and hunted all over the USA, have visited the UK twice and LOVED it! I am a kipper fanatic, but impossible to find the real thing here. If any of you foklks ever need help shipping anything to you from USA, I would be delighted to assist (I know many USA companies refure to ship internationally).

Hi conifer, welcome aboard. Thanks for the offer, recon Ill take you up on that. Just bought a foxpro caller direct from the US, always looking for good deals over there.

Welcome conifer, had a few hols there in Florida, bought a few things from Outdoor World (great place wish we had something like that over here ).

ATB

Steve........

Welcome to the site and the generous offer.
    How would the offer work?
    I assume sending kippers wouldn't work!
    And what is you name?
    Cheers
    Richard