Stalking Directory Chatroom

Would you be in favour of a Stalking Directory Chat room?

• Total voters
Due to the site changing ownership, the chat room idea has been put on a back burner for the present time.

Thank you.

ok

ok that makes sense. When you are ready to look again i have found an excellant, free third party chat room application.

let me know.

:D

Hmm, not sure - I mean, not sure if I'd visit. The other ones I have been in tend to have n! conversations going on at once and it's hard to talk about anything serious, and the threads roll off the screen quickly.

Fun, but a bit of a jabberfest rather than chat.

Game forums let you start your own as you need it, with a title. It's temporary and disappears when the creator (who is just a member not admin) leaves. In our case it could be -

e.g. 308 primers.

The rule is - watch if you want but don't come in start talking about how to keep bracken under control. If you create a new room You can also control who gets in, or just let anyone in.

You could try a trial on a 'sister' site - e.g. stalkingdirectorychat.co.uk, without risking damging anything on the main site.

Again php, cgi scripts etc, are free.

My two cents worth.

Hi Snowstorm.
All very valid points that need to be considered. I must confess to knowing very little about these things.

I visited a Land Rover owners MSM chat room and ended up being threated publicly by a so called friend that took offence to something I wrote in perfect innocence. He strutted about threatening me and telling everyone what he intended to do to me. He lived one motorway junction away (10 minutes away) but wouldn't get off the computer to fulfil his threat. Sometimes chatrooms can cause trouble and breed trolls and cliques. :(

Back