Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cullers

Cullers

Along with an assistant, I supply deer control services to the Scottish farming and forest industries. With a view to the future, I am always keen to hear from passionate, presentable and honest individuals who are driven and disciplined in their day-to-day practices and willing to evolve and emulate the ethos of an established reputation.

If you are a culling practitioner who has yet to know it all but is confident that they have something to offer, full or part-time, please get in touch via my email: henrystraker@hotmail.com with the subject headed ‘Culler’. Please attach a CV, with particular focus on your deer-experience and ability.

NB. DSC2 is a minimum requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Henry Straker-Smith
    Last edited by Henry Straker; 16-05-2018 at 13:39.

What`s a culling practitioner ?

Is that like a deer stalker ? cept clever`r ?

What areas of Scotland do you cover

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    What`s a culling practitioner ?

Is that like a deer stalker ? cept clever`r ?
    lamper?

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

my missus can quite "passionate" but she's not that good a shot.
    It's sad that not everyone shares your point of view, but there's not enough room up your ass for everyone's head.

I think the OP is looking for person(s) who wish to cull deer for a living(it's not the same a stalking one or two deer) with a no-nonsense approach. He has stated some of the key requirements. There could be very good opportunities for the right people, it will be physically hard and demanding but certainly worth doing in my eyes.

A great opportunity for someone, please let's not put the OP off using this site to promote it with irreverent comments.

Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    A great opportunity for someone, please let's not put the OP off using this site to promote it with irreverent comments.
    Ditto, give the people interested a chance to apply and find out the full facts, before the keyboard warriors with time on their hands ruin what could be a great opportunity for those interested. deerwarden

this would be an opportunity to gain vast experience for a younger ,much fitter person than me but i would have liked to get involved in deer culling.30 years to late for me!

Well said Deerwarden etc.

Id jump at the chance if I were within 100miles