Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cullers

Would that I was younger and live closer. Looks great opportunity

lighten up it's just a bit of harmless banter, no one died, I think plenty of time to get serious on the hill, I very much doubt Henry Straker is losing any sleep over a few light hearted comments. If he is he can pm me and I'll apologised/explain myself personally. far too many people getting "offended" on others behalf lately.

good luck Henry in your search, great opportunity for someone.
    It's sad that not everyone shares your point of view, but there's not enough room up your ass for everyone's head.

Quote Originally Posted by reloader54 View Post
    lighten up it's just a bit of harmless banter, no one died, I think plenty of time to get serious on the hill, I very much doubt Henry Straker is losing any sleep over a few light hearted comments. If he is he can pm me and I'll apologised/explain myself personally. far too many people getting "offended" on others behalf lately.

good luck Henry in your search, great opportunity for someone.

Agreed, lots of 'special snowflakes' on here sometimes that can't have a laugh.

Maybe, but also I know a lot of people who have stopped posting on this site (inc me for write ups etc) because of the immature and/or pointless comments that have become more and more common as the community has grown.

I think anyone who knows me knows I have a sense of humour but, IMHO those posts are best placed in the Off Topic, Jokes and funnies section. PS I wish I was young enough to be a Snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex View Post
    Agreed, lots of 'special snowflakes' on here sometimes that can't have a laugh.

25 years ago I would be all over this.

Working with the seasons, outside, in the hills, hunting.

Great opportunity. (For a young gun in an increasingly boring, sterile, tech/IT world)