Deleted by User

Nice write up and good pics to go with it. Your Buck looks very unusual with his coat. Is that the way he fell, or is that your artistic head placement. Nice Buck!

TJ

very good pete looks like a cracking weekend
i also hav purchased some gambrels and S hooks of 300wsm and very pleased with the price and quality of the product, as yet not had ime to properly try them out

Well done Pete, a great article and very good pictures.

Hi 300WSM,
Have you posted your price list on the site at all?

Many Thanks. ;)

Beowulf said:
Hi 300WSM,
Have you posted your price list on the site at all?

Many Thanks. ;)

look in classifieds under 'gambrels and scabbards'

pete
i like the look of that ring on top saves it the 'S' hook slipping along the gambrel and catching your fingers
shame i never saw that before , don't worry 300wsm the one's i hav now will do the job and i am more than happy with them but may be back incontact in the near future

nice one 300wsm
i am sure their are a few more tales to tell so look forward to hearing them
can't remember if i thanked you for the gambrels and the S hooks but it was a pleasure to meet you, your lovely wife and the kids

not a problem my friend
as the children come first hopefully their will be more occassions for the members of SD to meet on a social side
don't worry about not being great at writing stories as i am about as bad as it gets, but atleast we all know where we are coming from and that is what counts in my book
take care and speak soon
stone

You are doing yourself down 300WSM. You have an interesting and skillful style of writing. I look forward to reading more of your exploits. :D

Back