Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PES Moderator cover

PES Moderator cover

Hello All
    Can anyone tell me where I could buy a black neoprene cover for my Pes moderator. It's 37mm in diameter.

Can I ask why you want to put a neoprene cover on your Pes.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Shane
    Image Viewer - scroll down the page to mod covers.

These moderator covers velcro on and off. I bought one and sometimes use it on the range or when testing loads. When stalking I don't use it.
    Rgds JCS

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Can I ask why you want to put a neoprene cover on your Pes.
    Well if it's like mine it's stainless steel, reflects light terribly, a low evening sun gives so much flair
    you cannot take a shot, under a lamp is worse.
    I have wrapped mine in black tape for now, seems to cure the problem.
    A couple of images down you will find a camo cover that will fit Rifles

Neil.

Just go to B&Q and get a can of spray stove paint sray it and wait for it to dry and then put it in the oven to bake for 15mins problem solved
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Shane
    Image Viewer - scroll down the page to mod covers.

These moderator covers velcro on and off. I bought one and sometimes use it on the range or when testing loads.
    When stalking I don't use it.
    Rgds JCS
    JC, Why at the range, but not when stalking?................ I dont use them myself, I was just wondering why not when stalking?..Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_2746.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	2746hi i have a pes but decided to paint mine and to stop the tinking noise on branches just put a laggy band round the groove on the pes. if you use enamel paint it holds up well you can do a simple pattern ie all black and green stripes which would be cheap and simple,wayne

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    JC, Why at the range, but not when stalking?................ I dont use them myself, I was just wondering why not when stalking?..Steve.
    Steve - to cut out the heat haze. Rgds JCS

T.A.B. SAS - Suppressor Anti-Mirage Shield

Protects you, your can, and your equipment. Designed to prevent mirage from obscuring your site picture after multiple shots. Eliminating mirage is accomplished by the use of insulating materials - your can heats up, but the SAS stays cool. The outer shell of the T.A.B. SAS will not heat up so your equipment and person will not become damaged with accidental or intentional contact. Removal and handling of your can, while inside the T.A.B. SAS, immediately after firing is possible due to the high quality insulating materials used in the construction.

- Sewn with NOMEX thread
    - 1,000 D Cordura outer shell
    - Inner shell can withstand 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit

,I was thinking about stain less giving flashes of reflected light on the ground, but as to heat, just dip it in the nearest burn, (no pun intended) or spaggy bog !
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I find mine gets pretty hot and so i wouldn't want to put anything on it. Thankfully mine was painted black.