Thread: Classifieds

Classifieds

Just a mention of my use of the classifieds within SD, I have made several purchases without a hitch, (If you exclude the knuckledraggers that are in the employ of the postal firms), In percentage terms I would say that it's scores are running @ 100 at present, who needs E-bay mither?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

+1 on that, bought and sold few bits n bobs and everyone of them went without a hitch.

Leon, where abouts are you (roughly) in the counties?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Same, i have both bought and sold without a hitch!!! Now i always keep an eye on there for bargins.

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just a mention of my use of the classifieds within SD, I have made several purchases without a hitch, (If you exclude the knuckledraggers that are in the employ of the postal firms), In percentage terms I would say that it's scores are running @ 100 at present, who needs E-bay mither?
    Me !
    I bought an all-terrain TGA electric buggy RRP 4600 from a lady at Sheffield off E.Bay for 1250 plus 100 notes to the laddie who took me down to collect it with his vehicle and trailer.
    Must say though I have had some good deals on this site especially with Johns CZ .222 in exchange for some of my camera gear.

HWH.

Always nice to join a bit of a love-in. I have made two pretty substantial (for me) purchases on here in the past few weeks and both have gone like a dream with great communication and kit exactly as described if not better.

It's nice to read positive feedback on people's buying/selling experience on here and it's great to see the proof that fellow SD Members are honourable people! I've made a few purchases and sales myself and all have gone smoothly.

We've made changes to try to ensure that people making use of the classifieds are at least slightly known (min 10 posts etc) and aren't just opportunistic scammers but at the end of the day it still relies on good will and it's rewarding to see that there is still enough of that!

Alex

Well I have brought ans acquired a few items from the classifieds but not sold. No one wanted it it seems but as it sold locally not a problem I have done through Pm's than the classifieds mainly mounts and bases and in fact am off down the post office later to see how much it's going to cost to post some cast projectiles for a certain member here to play with. Big, .............................. well fairly big chunks of lead of 308 and 408 grains .