Thread: BDS Midlands Branch Range Evening

BDS Midlands Branch Range Evening

The Midlands Branch of BDS is holdng a range evening at Caltonmoor Ranges, Swinscoe, Ashbourne on Thursday evening 30th September if any one would like to come along.

Wot time does it start???
    How much does it cost???
    And is it open to non BDS members aswell???

Wot time does it start??? 5.00pm
    How much does it cost??? 10
    And is it open to non BDS members aswell??? Yes

Damn - would have liked to have come if I'd seen this earlier. Any other evenings planned ?

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    Damn - would have liked to have come if I'd seen this earlier. Any other evenings planned ?
    hi lads everyone who came had a realy gud nite. The midlands bds branch r planing another nite hopfully before christmas

Twice now The BDS midlands branch has contacted me for my email address and updated details so they can inform me of any get together's or meetings.
    Twice now i have sent my details to the secretary yet they never bothered to let me know that this event was happening. A couple of years ago i emailed them and asked a direct question about the range day they were holding and they never bothered to reply.
    I bet they contact me this year when I cancel my membership.

Ezzy

Quote Originally Posted by ezzy6.5 View Post
    Twice now The BDS midlands branch has contacted me for my email address and updated details so they can inform me of any get together's or meetings.
    Twice now i have sent my details to the secretary yet they never bothered to let me know that this event was happening. A couple of years ago i emailed them and asked a direct question about the range day they were holding and they never bothered to reply.
    I bet they contact me this year when I cancel my membership.
    Ezzy
    Ezzy
    who did you email your details too??

I'm not defending their actions or lack of towards you,
    but the Midlands branch are not the yougest or most effecient as we may like
    but they are one of the most friendliest bunch I hav ever met and always been more than willing to help when I hav spoken to them either in person or over the phone
    Maybe their puting skills are also not as good as we all would like, I don't really know
    but now you hav brought this to Ian's attention it may help change a few aspects in this sector
    as they also may not be aware of any probs
    ATB

I sent my details to the branch secretary as requested ( Mrs Bailey moore i think) and the email i sent regarding the range day went to the organiser.
    Who is Ian? i have been a member of the BDS midland branch for over 11years and i only know Allan Turner ( i only know him because i was in a syndicate with him years ago). Perhaps it's me not making enough effort to contact them!

Ezzy

Quote Originally Posted by ezzy6.5 View Post
    Who is Ian?
    Ezzy
    This should help shed a little light on the subject
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...8921#post88921

I'm sure Di ( mrs Bailey/Moore) is also still a member on here
    But I don't think she has posted much
    I hope this helps
    Rich