Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brief Biography for Ade 30-06

Brief Biography for Ade 30-06

Apparently I have to do an intro for you lads, so here it is....

I've been shooting since I was 13 and am now 43, that's 30 years for you mathematicians. Where's my life gone !!!!! The usual route was taken i.e. airgun,shotgun and then small and full bores together. I made sure that the rifles were started together by doing my DSC 1 before I applied for my FAC and counted on the good nature of our licensing dept to deliver, thankfully they did. I regularly control the local vermin in our area even using a larsen in my urban garden, 53 maggies this year so far.You can hear the songbirds at breakfast instead of the mad chattering of our murderous 'friends'. They drive me nuts, or used to HaHa !
    Rabbiting,decoying,wildfowling and foxing are what I do most locally on my patch. I enjoy introducing newcomers to our sport, by showing them how it's done in a safe and fun way. That way we increase our support and educate the misinformed, ignorant and sway the non committed majority (all my neighbours ask what my maggie total is to date, some put up bird boxes to take advantage of their new haven). I'll get off my soap box now,Sorry. Stalking is my main passion, I've been from Devon to Scotland, mainly after Roe and had some good stalking this year. I'm looking for my own stalking patch because i don't enjoy looking at another stalker/ keeper's a**e all day long !!!!! My point is, that I have now gained enough experience to know a well looked after ground and would really love that responsibility myself. I have larder access and outlets on a small scale, so all I need now is to get that permission. Don't laugh boys i can hear you all from here HaHa !!!!!

I really look forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers Boys

Safe Shooting

Ade 30-06

welcome taff i see you share my passion for the magpie hate them

with a passion Trev, with a passion ! ( I call everybody Trev by the way ! ). a .17 sorts them out nicely. where abouts are you dude, what do you get up to ?

rhymney valley rabbits foxes bit of stalking

nice, my nippers live in oakdale and i lived in blackwood for 12 years, in cardiff now. plenty of foxes here but none i can shoot, a nissan sunny doesn't make a good back stop !!!! had any good stalking lately ?

Hi Ade,

welcome to the site. Thank you for the intro, it would be nice if all new members did the same. Hope you find your own patch in the near future, I am sure it will come to you eventually.

All the best

Sikamalc

Welcome ADE i have Family up in Oakdale/Blackwood Uncles Aunts Cousins.... im originaly from Ynysddu myself ( 40yrs ago ).

ATB
    Steve..............

Welcome Ade 30-06 lot's of us welsh on here. Are you member of Barry gun club mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ade 30-06 View Post
    nice, my nippers live in oakdale and i lived in blackwood for 12 years, in cardiff now. plenty of foxes here but none i can shoot, a nissan sunny doesn't make a good back stop !!!! had any good stalking lately ?
    was up in scotland last month
    my mate shot 4 bucks all i saw was does will have them next month along with a tump of rabbits no sleep again lol

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Hi Ade,

welcome to the site. Thank you for the intro, it would be nice if all new members did the same. Hope you find your own patch in the near future, I am sure it will come to you eventually.

All the best

Sikamalc
    +1
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple