Available: Fallow and muntjac stalking on the Grimsthorpe Estate South Lincolnshire

bobbroom

We have an additional two syndicate places available within the Grimsthorpe Estate Deer Stalking Scheme which I initially advertised on this forum around a year ago.

All the members who joined last year have since renewed.

This opportunity will best suit experienced deer stalkers who have DSC1 or above and appropriate insurance cover. All shooting will be from newly constructed high seats (choice of 40) strategically sited across the Estate lands.

The annual syndicate fee will be £1250, which is the same as last year and will entitle the member to shoot up to 15 deer 1[SUP]st [/SUP]of November through to end of April.

Please PM with an email address if you would like further details.

We must now decline any further information requests having exceeded our shortlist target.
Thanks to all the members who responded.

Last edited:
Hi, bit late I suppose but I have to try, I've stalked all my life and just returned from New Zealand where I was living and working , I have my level 1 {NSCC} which I attained in 1982 , I have enough references that I could supply.

A bit of a long time to chase Bob up. A year has gone by and unfortunately you have just missed this years offering on the same estate. Opportunities get taken up quickly so if you really want to get back out there have a look in the opportunities section frequently and hopefully something will come up.
Good luck.

Back