Ending an Evening of Pike Fishing

gitano

My fishin' buddy, Jim, is a wildman for northern pike. We try to get out as often as we can, and more often than not, we're after northerns. A couple of nights ago, we got on on the outlet stream of a local lake to do some pike fishin'. We didn't exactly slay them, I think we each caught two and all of them were about 3-pounders. However, it was a great evening fishing, and as we were pulling the 'little green boat' out of the water, we were given this view. It was a nice way to end an evening's fishing.

Sunset3.jpg

Paul

quit the day job and become a photographer youl make a million, even pics on your other posts are great

Thanks! As I said on the "Long Lake" thread, it's easy to be a "good" photographer with such splendid scenery.

Paul

Gitano: Here's a email I was sent from Canada of a Pike caught out of the Great Slave lake, you had mentioned big fish in the Lakes

View attachment 2824

View attachment 2825

View attachment 2826

The story go's the guy was fishing caught the twenty pound Pike the other Pike hit the twenty pounder on its way in he landed both of them the one he's holding broke the current record for a Pike at 55 pounds .

Ive always fancied a bit of fishing on the Great Slave lake but just can't seem to get away from Vancouver Island when the Kings are running thick and fast

Gitano: Here's a email I was sent from Canada of a Pike caught out of the Great Slave lake, you had mentioned big fish in the Lakes

View attachment 2824

View attachment 2825

View attachment 2826

The story go's the guy was fishing caught the twenty pound Pike the other Pike hit the twenty pounder on its way in he landed both of them the one he's holding broke the current record for a Pike at 55 pounds .

Ive always fancied a bit of fishing on the Great Slave lake but just can't seem to get away from Vancouver Island when the Kings are running thick and fast
thats Nessie right there!!

Back