Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Carey

Pat Carey

Sorry I am new to this forum as saw it on the net and just joined. Is there anyone out there that can put me in touch with Mr Pat Carey known as The Warrener. I live on the Devon/Cornwall border and need to speak with him about some news he would be very interedted to hear about. I think I have allowed users to Email me directly. I tried the Shooting Times but they said he has not contributed to them for over 10 yrs so couldn't help. Kind Regrds Mandy

i think there are contact details in the back of the sporting rifle try this no 01822 832990

Try here mate thewarrenersden.co.uk
    Last edited by Teckel; 28-09-2010 at 09:29.

Thanks

Thank you so much I will try both contacts. Regards Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by Teckel View Post
    Try here mate www.thewarrener.co.uk
    I tried the tel number you gave me but it is out of date by about 18 months. No contact us dets on website given but have tried the web designer and sporting rifle mag to see if I get any further. Thansk anyway.

If anyone else has any ides I would appreciate them. Thanks Mandy

hi mandy
    try this number 05601714580 or
    the warrener's den
    george house
    ideford abbot
    deven
    tq13 oay

Quote Originally Posted by croc View Post
    hi mandy
    the warrener's den
    george house
    ideford abbot
    deven
    tq13 oay
    Oh thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by croc View Post
    hi mandy
    the warrener's den
    george house
    ideford abbot
    deven
    tq13 oay
    got my message across. Thank you. Mandy

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that a person's address and or phone number would be better passed by PM, if at all? Mandyo could be a raving nutter wanting to boil the Warreners bunny.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think that a person's address and or phone number would be better passed by PM, if at all? Mandyo could be a raving nutter wanting to boil the Warreners bunny.
    good point well made, from the initial post been from a new member i too would have reservations, i without pondering on it think there is more to this than what seems.
    some good advertising having a name brandished about especially if you use google his numbers are everywhere.

mandyyo got it now so can everyone so damage done if any. the number released above is a skype number or internet phone. may cost from1p to 50 to call it..

f.

add this, i am in no way against any new members sourcing info but how its relayed is a different matter. an address of a possible Fac/sgc holder brandished on the internet is not good news.
    people need to think outside the box, that metal work you possess is valuable to others for different reasons..
    Last edited by centralbeltstalker; 28-09-2010 at 05:48. Reason: add ps