Thread: Friendly Scottish Farmer

Account Suspended

Friendly Scottish Farmer

Just about to purchase a newer touring caravan than what I have and the old one which I generally tow up and park on my leases has become redundant, or maybe not if I can work a deal with a local friendly Scottish Farmer, If I can negotiate to leave it as a permanent base to use in the Dumfries area, it may save me a lot of hastle as well as save me time and sponnies in getting up to dumfries where my stalking leases are.

The situation as it stands is I have no problem in dragging it up there as and when I go up stalking the forest owners have no problem with that but they are not prepared to have it sited on a permanent basis. Hence the call for a friendly local farmer who would like to make a few bob on the quiet, so if anyones interested or knows of someome I would appreciate to be put in touch.
    Thanks
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    Just about to purchase a newer touring caravan than what I have and the old one which I generally tow up and park on my leases has become redundant, or maybe not if I can work a deal with a local friendly Scottish Farmer, If I can negotiate to leave it as a permanent base to use in the Dumfries area, it may save me a lot of hastle as well as save me time and sponnies in getting up to dumfries where my stalking leases are.

The situation as it stands is I have no problem in dragging it up there as and when I go up stalking the forest owners have no problem with that but they are not prepared to have it sited on a permanent basis. Hence the call for a friendly local farmer who would like to make a few bob on the quiet, so if anyones interested or knows of someome I would appreciate to be put in touch.
    Thanks
    Stu
    I no a friendly farmer I could ask as long as you dont ask him to stalk on his land cause I stalk the groundits not that far from monaive cant give you his number but I could ask for you see what he says ,if any good get back to me.