Thread: Sporting rifle subscription

Angry Sporting rifle subscription

Ok guys,

I paid for a subscription to sporting rifle, two months ago and still no mag. I wrote an email to blaze publishing who i paid for the subscription and got no reply.

Anyone any ideas or better contact details for the mag?

Cheers in advance

Andi

send an email to Gemma Doherty admin or phone them on01926339808 when i was wailing for the rifle i won in there comp,which was won in Feb.they didnt have prize i wanted,but Gemma went out of her to get it for me,even though i waited some time

Andi

There might be another explanation. I subscribed to a number of shooting magazines which didn't turn up. I was at a friend's and his copy of Deer was on the table. I phoned up the BDS and got my copy resent. What I eventually worked out was that somewhere along the line a postman was interested in shooting magazines too.

Rgds JCS

I have the same problem.Still awaiting October issue.I rang them this morning and they put it down to a computer glich!My mate will be ringing them tomorrow as he has same problem.Both subscriptions started at CLA game fair.Use the number that poppins lists above and you should get somewhere.

Other thing to bear in mind is that email is not magic. Many a mail server that your carefully crafted epistle passes through may block or simply ignore for a variety of reasons. Recipient Company policy may ignore gmail or yahoo addresses. Individuals may add a single mail to a spam list and ALL mail from that domain gets added.

My own Company policy on return from holiday is to delete all contents of Inbox. Saves wasted time because if it's important it will keep coming. Bit like you phone someone and they don't answer, so don't ring them again.

The old fashioned use of the telephone is much derided but effective.

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post

My own Company policy on return from holiday is to delete all contents of Inbox. Saves wasted time because if it's important it will keep coming. Bit like you phone someone and they don't answer, so don't ring them again.
    You are not really self-employed - are you?

Sorted rang them this morning, getting sorted now apparently

Cheers guys

Established Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Andi

... a postman was interested in shooting magazines too.

Rgds JCS

(In these politically correct days) the magazine arrives in a blank wrapper with no mention of Sporting Rifle.

It looks as though I subscribe to some sort of dirty magazine!

Came on thursday and I have to say despite some derisions on here i thought it was a good read. I too was a bit perplexed by the blank wrapper, some might say dissapointed, when it turned out to be my shooting mag and not a top shelf special!!