Anybody?

i’ve had my foxpro for about 5 years and it’s been dropped many times i even drove over it once and had to get a second hand battery cover,

would not change it for the world, i keep thinking of selling it but when you stand it in the stubble with the foxpro jack on and you see those young charlie’s flying in..... it’s just worth keeping in the truck,

bob.

looks ic if you don’t need glasses to read anything, the sockets look ok but could be the week point re:rain etc,

suckit an see it the the only way,

bob

ok, I agree with both of the above also so I took a punt on one ,I'll report on it when it arrives. nothing ventured nothing gained, as the saying goes.

Ok, So I took the chance and ordered one of the above mentioned remote callers, I ordered on the 8th, from hong kong, and it arrived today 15th, I had the batteries on charge all day [not supplied but I have several for various torches,video remotes,ect, so after tea I sticks it on a log around 80yards from the permanent high seat and gives it a trial run,, it does exactly as described, there are literally hundreds of calls installed so I picked 4 for the "hotkey" function field mouse, squirrel, couple of different rabbit distress calls, it took 30 minutes of intermittent calling of a basically trial run of the various remote control functions and charlie turns up literally running in to the call, I switch to field mouse on a low volume to make him stop and listen, and that was the last time he moved. I can only hope the call will continue to work as well, this was no "green" cub, this was a full grown dog. It seems well made, the packaging is well padded for the journey, the handset works fine, all the leads are included to operate from internal or 12v external battery, and a lead is supplied to down load call from a pc. and I would recommend the unit if you cant spend 300 plus on the foxpros or icotecs.

Back