Wanted: Roe deer stalking in north cumbria/northumberland/southern scotland

WAYNE

Good day to you all, I’m a keen shooter and new to stalking from north Cumbria. i recently did my DSC1. .Does anybody know of anyone who takes new stalkers out in Cumbria/Northumberland/southern Scotland, I don't mind if it's on high seats or stalking, I want to learn as much as I can as I have little expeance with dealing with the after shot. I've booked onto the activities day at Dumfries next month to gain some more experience but I would like to get as much knowledge as possible, I don't want to run before I can walk if you get my meaning. I don't mind if it's roe doe's as I want experience not trophies. Reasonably priced as well, if anyone has any idea's I would appreciated if you could drop me a note, have a good day

Talk to john robson of yorkshire deerstalking a great guy and a wealth of experiance
He is a trade member on this site or his website is www.yorkshiredeerstalking.com
Plenty of ground and awesum sights many roe around aswell
scotty

I'll second john although maybe a little further south than you are after he's a great guy and i have a stalk booked on the does with him for mid november. Also well done on the DSC1.

George

Back