Thread: night vision bargin

night vision bargin

ALDI have got the nv menocula in 3x42 for 99.99 anybody seen or used these before fancy one for foxing

Hope its ok with mods to link to another forum, few of the chaps at UKPCO have used them.

Login

Established Poster
    I just purchased one and have started playing with it in my pitch black loft (as you do when you get a new toy like this ).
    It works great with the IR button pressed and I think is good for the money and will aid you in foxing.

I really wouldn't bother. Mate bought one last time they had them in and we tested it using the dogs whilst walking them in the dark.

Very disapointing results.

They are pure ***** mate you'd be better off saving up for a basic gen1 add on unit
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Agreed, absolute crap.

Get a stealth view 5x42 "digital" they are going for 180 quid if you just want a mono for scanning, you'll obviously still need to lamp 'em though
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

i had the 4x42 mate not very good for night shooting i sold it on again mate

thanks lads will stay clear and save my pennys for some better kit

Quote Originally Posted by Ade 30-06 View Post
    Get a stealth view 5x42 "digital" they are going for 180 quid if you just want a mono for scanning, you'll obviously still need to lamp 'em though
    Hi Ade,

I am looking for a decent budget NV monocular. I have looked for the Stealth view 5x42 online but can only find it for around the 300 mark. Do you have one? Where can you get them from at a better price?

All the best

Rob
    243sako