Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone.

Just had a count up and just tipped the score at over 300 outings this year.
    Thanks to all my clients see you on the does

Do you know the head count ??

Quote Originally Posted by 177landy View Post
    Deer
    99 shot 36 misses and 74 foxes.
    92 clients.

Impresive me thinks a trip north from Welsh Wales looks good.

I might do that trip from Wales aswell, What are your prices.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    99 shot 36 misses and 74 foxes.
    92 clients.
    27% of deer shot at missed, that seems quite high. i guess a number of your clients dont put the cross hair on a deer that often and get "buck fever". i have taken a couple of people out that have missed easy shots so not a dig of any sort, in fact i have missed easy shots. almost anyone can shoot a 2" group at 100yds but can still miss a roe at less. good number of bucks, your ratio of deer and fox to outings pretty much mirror mine although i shoot smaller numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by pete evans View Post
    27% of deer shot at missed, that seems quite high. i guess a number of your clients dont put the cross hair on a deer that often and get "buck fever". i have taken a couple of people out that have missed easy shots so not a dig of any sort, in fact i have missed easy shots. almost anyone can shoot a 2" group at 100yds but can still miss a roe at less. good number of bucks, your ratio of deer and fox to outings pretty much mirror mine although i shoot smaller numbers.
    yes most misses were sub 60m's.
    last year I had 152 deer I think and only 13 misses.
    no reason that I can put my finger on as a generalisation just one of those things.
    don't see your comments as a dig mate
    but no doubt someone will have a go......All I have done is put up the honest figures many wouldn't.
    I don't do anything I'm ashamed of and many of the misses have come from regular clients with a proven track record.
    What I will say is the funny thing is they were all clean misses nothing clipped and I haven't lost a beast this year but I have needed the dog a few times.